At 20Face we are looking for computer vision / image processing engineer. Interested? Have a look at the advertisement.
Company description: 20Face is a startup company located in Enschede, the Netherlands. We are bringing glimpse facial recognition technology to the market. A technology designed and developed for unconditional facial recognition: It is extremely robust to light conditions, pose variations, image resolution and all it needs is a small part of the face. Based on the input of just one single picture, glimpse facial recognition technology is ‘light-weight’. Our innovative approach is based on regional facial recognition in combination with deep learning.
In addition to working on the core technology, we also custom-built facial recognition softwares and solutions for applications such as access-control, surveillance, smart-homes and domotica.
Job description: We are looking for a software engineer with experience in image processing and computer vision. The ideal candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- Is ready to take on a new challenge.
- Is a fast learner, takes initiatives, can work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in software engineering, computer systems, electrical engineering or another related field is preferred.
- Solid programming skills in C++ and Python.
- Experience and familiarity with image processing and computer vision concepts, tools and libraries.
- Experience with Java Script and front-end development is a plus.
The position can be filled in at full-time, part-time, senior or junior level.
- A competitive salary consistent with your level of experience and expertise.
- An initial one-year contract with the prospect of an indefinite contract.
- 8% holiday allowance annually.
- 25 vacation days, 5 compensation days.
More information and applications
For more information, please contact Peter Hoekstra (CEO) (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tauseef Ali (CTO) (email@example.com). If you are interested, please send your resume with a cover letter to one of the above-mentioned contacts.